About Alice Lema, Broker John L. Scott Medford
- Alice has been a licensed Realtor in Southern Oregon since 2010
- 17+ years working in private real estate lending & investing.
- Sales background
- Long-term resident of the beautiful Rogue Valley since 1996.
- Expertise in residential, rural residential, commercial, multi-family, manufactured homes, raw land, & luxury markets.
Her experience as a parent, property owner, landlord and realtor, have given her a keen understanding of the unique communities & properties that make the Rogue Valley such a special place to live!
She is passionate about helping you find the right property. Or to help you sell your property for the right price. Alice works to provide knowledge, stability and comfort - whether you are buying or selling your Southern Oregon property.
Other Interests: Hosting a weekly real estate radio show, online podcasts and community interviews & business outreach.
Alice currently works with both buyers and sellers on Residential Listings, Rural Residential Listings, Short Sales, Foreclosures, REO’s, Estates, Probate Listings, & Out of State Relocations. Feel free to give her a call or text anytime to discuss your options!
Alice has won many awards over the years by her company John L. Scott:
- Top 1% Award, John L Scott Medford (2018)
- Chairman's Circle Award, John L Scott Medford (2015-2018)
- Outstanding Agent of the Year, John L Scott Medford (2014 & 2015)
- Outstanding Agent John L Scott Medford (2011-2013)
- President's Gold Award (2011, 2012 & 2014)
- Millionaire Club (2011-2012)State of Oregon J
- John L Scott Rookie of Year (2010)
- John L Scott Medford Rookie of Year (2010)