Fire Disaster Resource Page - 2020
Ashland School District schools are canceled through Friday, September 11, 2020
Phoenix-Talent School District schools are canceled through Friday, September 11, 2020.
Medford School District schools are canceled through Friday, September 11, 2020.
• Ashland Middle School 100 Walker Avenue Ashland, OR
• Ashland High School 201 South Mountain Ave Ashland, OR
● North Medford High School 1900 Keene Way Dr. Medford, OR
● Jefferson Elementary School 333 Holmes Ave. Medford, OR
● Howard Elementary School 286 Mace Rd. Medford, OR
● Jackson Elementary School 713 Summit Ave. Medford, OR
● Oak Grove Elementary School 2838 W. Main St. Medford, OR
● Roosevelt Elementary School 1212 Queen Anne Ave. Medford, OR
- Ashland Middle School, 100 Walker Avenue Ashland, OR
- Ashland High School, 201 South Mountain Ave Ashland, OR
- Breadboard Restaurant – 744 N Main St, Ashland, OR 97520 Free prepared to-go meals to anyone affected
- Eagle Point - Eagle Point School District: Kids FREE curbside meals Thursday and Friday, September 10th & 11th, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM! FREE meals will be available on a first-come, firstserve basis to 0-18 yr old children at the Lower Table Rock Campus (WC) and Hillside Elementary (EP).
- Klamath Falls Gospel Mission – 1931 Mission Ave., Klamath Falls, OR 97601. Three meals daily Monday through Friday, and two meals on weekends. Fire fighters and law enforcement invited to join us, too.
- Los Arcos Restaurant – 1501 Sage Rd, Medford, OR 97501 Sign Dude has teamed up with Los Arcos to feed 1st responders and people affected by the fires. Lunch on Monday, September 14, from 11 o’clock on.
Ashland Emergency Food Bank:560 Clover Lane Ashland, M-F 9:30-12:30. Ashland, Oregon 97520. Call 541-488-9544 or visit https://ashlandefb.org/for-services/ for more information.
- Jackson County Expo is the primary emergency overnight Shelter. 1 Peninger Road, Central Point, Oregon 97502
- Southern Oregon University Lithia Motors Pavilion is providing a daytime shelter with support in coordinating resources. Air-conditioning, bathrooms and food available.
- Ashland Christian Fellowship – 50 West Hersey St. Ashland OR 97520 Resource center for food, clothing and a hot meal. sleeping shelter for displaced or evacuated folks.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Central Point: Space for trailers/RVs and spaces inside – 2305 Taylor Rd, Central Point, OR 97502
- Court House Family Fitness – 709 N. Phoenix Rd., Medford Free showers to those affected by the fires. (Monday-Friday 9am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 12pm to 3:30pm) More information 541-245-0432 ext.
- 2 Eagle Point Community Bible Church – 27 S Shasta Ave, Eagle Point, OR 97524 Showers available for evacuees, many donated supplies, food, and more. Staffed 24 hours a day
- East Evans Creek Community Center – 50 people (541) 582-6006 8205 E Evans Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97530 Edgewater Christian Fellowship – 50 people - (541) 474-7172 101 Assembly Cir, Grants Pass, OR 97526
- First Presbyterian Church - 25 people - (907) 347-3365 85 S. Holly Street, Medford, or 97501 Grace Baptist Church Rogue River – 541-291-2714 – 4233 E Evans Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537
- Harvest Time Fellowship – 25 people for evacuation – Jerry Frasier 707-845-6310 345 2nd Street Gold Hill, OR Call to confirm room
- Klamath Falls Gospel Mission -1931 Mission Ave., Klamath Falls, OR 97601 Fire evacuee center with tents and cots. For more information 541-882-4895
- New Life Church of the Nazarene - 50 people and 200 vehicles (RVs accepted) - (541) 779-7777 1974 E. McAndrews Road, Medford, OR 97504 North Medford High School – 1900 N. Keene Way Drive Parking lot and gym open, restrooms and showers provided St. Vincent de Paul - 20 vehciles (RVs not accepted) - (541) 772-3828 2424 N. Pacific Hwy, Medford
- St. Anne Church parking lot in Grants Pass – 1131 NE 10th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526
- The Salvation Army HOPE House transitional shelter program site in Medford is now operating as an Evacuee Shelter while still housing program participants. We are currently housing 31 evacuees and have the capacity for 50 evacuees. Meals are being provided for evacuees at the shelter. If you need assistance please call 541-773-6965 x101. The Thrift Store will open SEPT 10 to evacuees to redeem clothing vouchers.
● United Way of Jackson County: 541-773-5339
● Maslow Project: 541 608-6868
● Ashland Police Department: 541-482-5211
● Ashland Fire Department: 541-482-2770
● Ashland Armory: 541-482-4414
● American Red Cross-541-779-3773
● Dial 211-provides assistance finding food, paying housing bills, accessing childcare or other essential services. You can also visit www.211.info.org/ for more information
● Options for Helping Residents of Ashland (OHRA) community resource center. Provides assistance to low-income, homeless and at-risk individuals and families. Contact at 541-631- 2235 or https://helpingashland.org/services/resource-guides/
● Notifications: Sign Up for Citizen Alert
● Roads: Oregon Dept. of Transportation - TripCheck
● Fire Updates: Jackson County Emergency Response Website
● Fire Updates: Almeda and Obenchain Fire Information Facebook Pages
● Latest evacuation maps: https://bit.ly/32clh0I
● Latest on air quality: Statesman Journal
● Enter information on missing family or friends: https://arcg.is/014bzS
● Link for people who evacuated and report themselves as safe: https://arcg.is/14vDXC
● If you are able, please complete needs survey: Ashland Fire Relief Survey, found here
● To Donate Items Directly to Ashland School District Families: Find Information Here
● The American Red Cross has activated the Northwest Response Fund to help Oregon and Washington residents who are affected by the wildfires across the region. Donations will go to families that have been displaced or impacted by the active and growing wildfires: Donate here.
● United Way of Jackson County Fire Fund: roguevalley.recovers.org and Unitedwayofjacksoncounty.org to sign up if you need help or can offer help. You can also go to your nearest First Interstate bank to donate.
● Carpenter Hall/The Bricks at OSF. Taking donations, and if you need help or support they are there for you.
● Flip Side: Taking Donations of good quality clothing, non-perishable food, cookies and comfort snacks, magazines and books, kid’s activities, games and art supplies, extra masks, bottled water. Drop off items at 255 Helman #5
● For 24-hour mental health crisis support, call or visit: Jackson County Mental Health 140 S Holly St, Medford, OR 97501. 541-774-8201 https://jacksoncountyor.org/hhs/MentalHealth/Welcome
● National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
● Crisis Text line https://www.crisistextline.org/ Text HOME to 747-747
● For a list of current Mental Health Providers in the Rogue Valley, please visit: http://www.mhren.org/pages/referral-booklet
- FEMA – apply at https://www.disasterassistance.gov/ and enter your city and state or zip code to get started and directed to the application. This will take up to 30 minutes to complete
- Jackson County Assessor - https://jacksoncountyor.org/assessor/General/News-Information/almedasouth-obenchain-greenway-mm-24-et-al-fires-disaster-tax-relief-1 Click the link to get access to information on relief from your property taxes if you lost your home in the fires. Forms are available online or pick up in person at 30 S Oakdale Ave, Room 300, Medford OR 97501
- Oregon Association of Realtors – Wildfire Relief Fund https://oregonrealtors.org/local_news/fireevacuation-resources-by-county/ Apply for a grant for up to $1,000 per household. Must be a legal US citizen or resident to apply.
- Family Nurturing Center in downtown Medford – 212 N Oakdale Ave, Medford, OR 97501 Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Available: food, camp gear, clothes, books, kids’ toys, shoes. Still in need of phone chargers, bags, hygiene products. South Medford Walmart (place to give/get food/resources) – 1360 Center Dr, Medford, OR 97501
- The Devereux Center (showers/meals/clothing available) is a day center offering services to the homeless and mentally ill in and around Coos Bay, Oregon. We are open from 9-2 (M, T, W, & F).1200 Newmark Avenue, Coos Bay, Oregon 97420 (541) 888-3202
- Kids Unlimited (place to give/get food/resources) – 821 N Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501 7 Day Adventist Church (place to get clothing) – 1900 Greenwood St, Medford, OR 97504 Sunday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- New Life Church of the Nazerene – 1974 E McAndrews, Medford Basic supplies, clothing, essentials. Parking lot available for vehicles/RVs
- Rogue Valley Christian Church – 1440 S Oakdale Ave, Medford, OR 97501 Offering food, resources WiFi, a place to hang out during the day.
- Klamath Falls Gospel Mission – 1931 Mission Ave., Klamath Falls, OR 97601 Bedding, pillows, toiletries, sack lunches, water bottles, and personal hygiene for evacuees. Clothing available to evacuees at no charge at our Thrift Store 840 Klamath Ave. in Klamath Falls, Phone: 541-850-5217 Paddington Station – 125 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520. Free change of clothing for anyone displaced by the fire.
- Carpenter Hall in Ashland – 15 S Pioneer St, Ashland, OR 97520. Available here: Pet food, personal products, household items, blankets, toys, coats
- Teresa McCormick Center – 2500 S Pacific Highway, Medford, OR 97501. Food boxes available via drive through food pantry on Mondays 2-4:30 and Tuesdays 10-1 Clothing, linens and other items available starting Tuesday Sept 15. Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9-5 Thursdays from 1:30-5
- Southern Oregon Fire Relief – 301 E Main St, Medford, OR 97504 Donations and pick up. Toiletries, food, water, clothing, blankets, pillows, tooth brushes, soap, batteries, propane, camping equipment, baby supplies, school supplies.
- Klamath Lake Food Bank – 3231 Maywood Dr, Klamath Falls, OR 97603. If you need food assistance please call 541-882-1223.
- Ashland High School – 201 S Mountain Ave. Ashland, OR 97520, Collecting donations of essential items. Available for affected families to pick up between 11-2 each day, including weekends
- RVTD Expo Shuttle: RVTD is running the following routes to and from the Jackson County Expo. Passengers should look for a Valley Lift paratransit van with the RVTD logo on the side. The shuttles run Monday through Saturday every 30 minutes between 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM and again at 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM.
- Central Point shuttle- runs between the Expo and Central Point Albertson's/Goodwill on Freeman Rd. The Route 40 serves this shopping center. Anyone wanting to get to the Expo should get off the Route 40 at the stop on Freeman Rd. and walk to the Goodwill to wait in front for the shuttle.
- South Gateway Medford shuttle- runs between the Expo and the S.Gateway Walmart and also the S. Medford Goodwill. The S. Walmart is served by the 1X and the S. Medford Goodwill is served by the Route 24. Anyone wanting to get to the Expo needs to wait in front of either store. RTVD Bus Route Info
DONATION DROP OFF LIST 9/12/2020 (Saturday)
- The Salvation Army is in need of the following items -- You can bring donations to 1065 Crews Rd Medford, OR 97501 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. • New men's underwear: sizes small, medium and large • New women's underwear: sizes 5, 6, 7, 8 and 3XL • Deodorant • Bedding, pillows and twin sheet sets • Brooms, mops and laundry detergent • Size four diapers
- Goodwill dropoff locations:
- Ashland Donation Center 639 Tolman Creek Rd. Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 482-1363 10 am - 7 pm daily Central Point Donation Center 1249 Plaza Blvd. Central Point, OR 97502 (541) 665-0025 10 am - 7 pm daily
- Grants Pass Donation Center 346 NE Beacon Drive Grants Pass, OR 97526 (541) 479-6000 10 am - 7 pm daily
- Klamath Falls Donation Center 3401 Washburn Way Klamath Falls, OR 97603 (541) 883-3546 10 am - 7 pm daily
- Medford Southgate Donation Center 1241 S. Riverside Ave. Medford, OR 97501 (541) 772-4753 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Roseburg Donation Center 2455 NW Stewart Parkway Roseburg, OR 97471 541-673-6032 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- White City Donation Center 8080 Hwy 62 White City, OR 97503 (541) 826-4900 10 am - 7 pm daily
- John L Scott – Medford 871 Medford Center, Medford, 97504 541-779-3611, Drop off times M-F, 10am-4pm Accepting donations for evacuees and first responders • No Clothing please * Tents • New Sleeping bags & blankets * Pet Food • Toiletries * First Aid Kits • Diapers FIRST RESONDERS – chap stick, Gatorade, • Baby Formula water, chips, sandwich supplies, protein bars
- Rogue Valley Fire Mutual Aid has established supply drop-off locations: • South Ashland @ 770 Fifth St. (Drop off at driveway on Wine St.) • North Ashland @ 223 Maple St. (Drop off at side yard/driveway) • Medford @ YMCA parking lot, 522 West 6th St. (Drop off 9/10 from 2:30pm-6:30pm)
- Habitat for Humanity Rogue Valley (accepting new/gently used tools to help people search through rubble) – 2233 S Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501
- Rogue Retreat Thrift Store (will give free clothing, accepting donations) – (541) 499-0880 – 1116 N Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501
- South Medford Walmart (place to give/get food/resources) – 1360 Center Dr, Medford, OR 97501
- Josephine County Fair Grounds is open to receive donated items: Non-perishable food Water Toiletries New sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Rogue Climate -- Rogue Valley YMCA at 522 W 6th St. -- 770 Faith Ave. -- 223 Maple St. -- Accepting donations of water bottles, liquid containers, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, masks, non-perishable foods, diapers, baby formula, blankets, menstrual products, sleeping bags, tents, pet food, toilet paper, first aid supplies, cell phone chargers and toiletries
- Giving Tree Salon -- 318 S Grape St. -- Accepting donations of clothing, hygiene products, clean pillows and blankets
- SO Equity -- Rogue Valley YMCA at 522 W 6th St. -- First Presbyterian Church -- Accepting donations from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- OSF -- 15 S Pioneer St. -- Accepting donations of paper & reusable bags backpacks, boxes, sealed & unused socks and underwear of all sizes. Also- Carpenter Hall, 44 S. Pioneer Street, Ashland, which is open daily 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 2–8 p.m.
- Pinetree Zumba & Unete -- 1984 Brookehurst St. -- Accepting donations of clothing, socks, shoes, toiletries, snacks, sleeping bags, duffle bags, pillows and non-perishables
- Ashland Elks Lodge -- Accepting donations of kids toys and activities
- Grange Co-op All locations are now accepting pet and livestock donations. Customers can also Round Up their transactions at check-out which will go directly to local fire relief efforts in the community in which they are donated.
- Medford Cascade Self Storage – both Medford locations: 2562 W. Main St and 1011 Narregan St. Teaming up with the City of Phoenix to collect donations for the Fire Victims in Phoenix Accepting donations of all kinds (including camping supplies, clothing, toiletries, gift cards, etc.)
- Cascade Self Storage at: W. Main – (541) 772-6060 or Narregan – (541) 779-6789
- Paradise Auto (accepting toiletries) – 348 N Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501
- Lithia Motors Evacuation Center – 360 E. Jackson Street, Medford, OR 97501 Donations: Requesting supplies of water, blankets, socks, underwear, and non-perishable food Contact Pastor Ryan Roden, Living Waters Church 541-261-8598 to donate
- House of Leaves – 488 N Main St, Ashland, OR 97520 Seeking and Giving Donations – Information call: 541-951-6904
- Jefferson Farm Kitchen – 135 S Oregon St, Jacksonville, OR 97530 Seeking donations of useful items for those in need – 11am-2pm Information call: 541-331-6740
- White Mountain Middle School in White City – 550 Wilson Way, White City, OR 97503 Accepting donations September 12, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Currently accepting and distributing donations of food, clothing and other essentials. Check out their Facebook for more info: https://www.facebook.com/thewolves/
- New Life Church of the Nazerene – 1974 E McAndrews, Medford Basic supplies, clothing, essentials Parking lot available for vehicles/RVs
- Rogue Valley Christian Church – 1440 S Oakdale Ave, Medford, OR 97501 Offering food, resources WiFi, a place to hang out during the day.
- Southern Oregon Fire Relief – 301 E Main St, Medford, OR 97504 Donations and pick up for victims. Accepting: Toiletries, food, water, clothing, blankets, pillows, tooth brushes, soap, batteries, propane, camping equipment, baby supplies, school supplies.
- Ashland High School – 201 S Mountain Ave. Ashland, OR 97520 Collecting donations of essential items. Available for affected families to pick up between 11-2 each day, including weekends.