Senior Resources Southern Oregon

Senior & Disability Services - Rogue Valley Council of Governments (RVCOG) includes both Jackson & Josephine counties. It assists adults with disabilities. It is network of services. Lots of info and resources - for caregivers, health programs, financial assistance programs and much more. 

Medford Senior Center - 155 N. First St.,Central Point, OR 97502  (541)664-6674
Medford Senior Services Office: 2860 State St, Medford, OR 97504 (541) 776-6222
Senior meals, in-home care, food stamps, Medical & cash assistance & more.

Grants Pass:  (541) 660-2591  Senior Center - workshops, lunch, bingo, and more.  

A Place for Mom - Directory of Senior Living (888)704-7782

Access Building Community - Community Action Agency of Jackson County for: Seniors, Disabled people, children & low income people.

Jackson County Library Services (JCLS) –  Outreach to Homebound (541) 774-6564 Library materials to seniors and homebound peoo;e.

Oregon State Website for Seniors & Disabled. 

Ombudsman - Long Term Care (503) 378-6533 or (800)522-2602

Oregon Public Guardian (503) 378-6848 or 844-856-6774

Estate Attorneys

John Hanson and Milan Hanson (541)776-3405
Estate, Real Estate, business, Elder Law
website: SouthernOregonLaw

Ken Tharp
 (541) 779-5175
elder law (guardianships and conservatorships), estate planning (wills, trusts, and powers of attorney), trust administration, probate and business law.